Step 1: From the Homepage Click New Visit.
Step 2: Search for the Site that the New Visit is for
Step 3: Enter the Site Name. This is the Name off the Site you have previously created.
Step 4: Add the Visit Start Time and End Time. If you have two employees and the Contract is for 4 hours per day, set the visit as 2hrs.
Step 5: Then we need to enter the Visit Name. The Visit Name will be used by your staff in the field to also identify their jobs. Example Visit Names would be JVC Daily Night Clean, JVC Monday Morning Clean or JVC Daily Morning Shift.
Step 6: Scheduling when the Site gets serviced is next. The start date reflects the date of the first clean, the end date provides the end of the visits.
Step 7: Now Click ADD VISIT, and if necessary you can then repeat Steps 3 - 7 to add additional Visit Schedules
Once you are all done entering all the Visit Details in, you have a few of options;
Option 1: Discard, does just that………. It discards all the details you have entered and returns you back to the Dashboard.
Option 2: Create with the “Take Me To Create Tasks” option marked will create your Visits and take to the next step in your setup and create a New Task List for your client
Option 3: Unmark the Take Me to Create Tasks option and just create the visit and return to the dashboard.
Scheduling Hints & Tips
The End date is the date the Visits will cease. Many users have Contract that are 1, 2, 4 or even 5 years, so this will obviously dictate your end date, however, if you don't use contract periods and operate on a monthly or even a per service basis, we suggest creating a years worth of visits in the system.
If you do have really long contract such as 5 years, it's important do understand, that freshOps will create a visit for the next 5 years. This could be in excess of 2000 visits in the system, for just 1 Client, if you have 100's of clients the amount of visits can increase to enormous amount. While freshOps can more than handle this volume, it's always good practice to keep the system nice and lean. So we still suggest limiting the period to 2 years., This is also great practice, so that you can review details every 2 years.
Once Off Visits are for when you need an isolated visit. An extra clean, a carpet clean or a QA visit. From this screen you can Allocate the Employee required. You don't need to add an End Date, just enter the Start Date, which is the date the Once Off Visit is required.
Daily provides options for visits, these options are:
- Every Day - which is as the name suggestions is every day/7days a week.
- Every 2 Days - this maybe of great use if you service a site every 2nd day, or if you have two staff servicing a site on a rolling roster (one day on & one day off), create two schedules both with Every 2 Days selected and give them staggered start dates.
- Every 3 - 7 Days should now be self explanatory
- Scroll all the way through, and we have the Every Weekday schedule, which creates Visits every day Monday to Friday excluding Saturday and Sundays
- Every 1 week, for those sites that get serviced weekly. The day of the week will be dependant on the Start Date of the Visit Schedule. If you want a Site Serviced Weekly on a Wednesday, make sure the Start Date is a Wednesday.
- Every 2 weeks, for those sites that get serviced fortnightly. Again the day of the week will be dependant on the Start Date of the Visit Schedule. If you want a Site Serviced Fortnightly on a Friday, make sure the Start Date is a Friday.